Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home from the Show . . .



Barb and I are home from the Fairfield-Grace Rug Show. That's our booth pictured above. We were pleased with the way it looked. Barb debuted some new spring colors which are just delicious. We are thinking up some new and interesting ways to use them and offer them to our customers.

Our booth was right next to Woolen Whimsies, the lovely Linda Repasky's business. I discovered she is not only the Queen of Needle Punch, but she is also the Queen of Canvas Tote Bags! She carries her inventory in tote bags because they are easy to carry and easy to fit in her car, but, man, she has a lot of them! She also has some of the loveliest wool thread and finished needle punch products I've ever seen. Barb and I enjoyed spending time with her, as always. You can visit Linda here.

Here's a few more photos of our booth.





Have a great week.

Sarah

3 comments:

Rachael Kinnison said...

Looks like you all were BUSY! What a wonderful way to start the Spring~ and I love the backgammon board rug your hooking Sarah~ did you get it all done for the show?

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I just love your little mice on The Prim Gathering. And the robin!!!! Could she be any cuter?!
Your work is so unique and expressive. Such a talent. (One day I'd love to own one--I'm saving my pennies!)
:)

Doreen Frost said...

Gosh...all that wonderful wool, I'm drooling. Your booth looks wonderful.

:)Doreen